Environmentally friendly fleet management is fundamental to sustainable development and is a corporate priority. Through our SustainableWorks™ program, ARI is committed to making a measurable, positive impact on the environment through our activities.
- ARI is committed to environmental stewardship via sound business practices.
- Our operating philosophy focuses on minimizing waste and pollution while providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- We are committed to continuous improvement of our social responsibility activities.
- ARI implements best practices to ensure our fleet management operations result in minimum negative impact on the environment. These practices are communicated to personnel, suppliers and clients.
ARI’s Environmental Management System is customized to reflect the unique structure of a professional services organization. The foundation of our sustainability approach is as follows:
- A guiding code of conduct for social responsibility and sustainability;
- Measurement of corporate energy consumption, waste production and recycling efforts;
- Measurement of Scope 1 and 2 emissions resulting from energy consumption;
- Energy conservation, waste reduction and emissions mitigation goals on a per-employee basis;
- Reviews conducted by our sustainability steering committee;
- Employee training and client awareness;
- Encouragement for supplier adoption of sustainability initiatives.
All corporate social responsibility activities, including our environmental management system, are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and contractual requirements.
We do business with environmentally responsible suppliers. We strongly encourage our suppliers to establish and sustain vehicle fleet management systems within their organizations to support advancement of corporate and environmental goals.
Contact ARI for information regarding how to define, deploy, and sustain an environmentally friendly vehicle fleet management system. Together we can drive sustainable practices throughout the fleet management supply chain.