Effective date: October 21, 2013
The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this Web sites; www.arifleet.com, www.arifleet.co.uk, www.fsginteractive.com, www.vroomuk.com, www.riskmaster.co.uk, https://ariinsights.arifleet.com, https://driver.arifleet.com, https://suppliers.arifleet.com/ and www.masterserve.org.uk.
ARI complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. ARI has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view ARI’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Demographic information such as age, gender and zip code
- Driver’s License Number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Establish and maintain your online account
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
Users of our sites may also enter personal information about third party individuals. In some instances, this information is collected to conduct verification, and in others, this is used to create accounts for additional users.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as risk assessment and management. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if ARI is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We might use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personal information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Third Party Cookies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other Web Sites
Access to Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may contact us by emailing our Customer Support at CISHelpDesk@arifleet.com or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials or social security number or national insurance number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
You can contact us by writing or email us at the address below:
4001 Leadenhall Road
Mount Laurel NJ 08054