ARI offers fleet management safety services that focus on improving the skills and habits of your drivers. These services help companies create greater awareness and promote safe driving, lower accident costs and increase company productivity.
ARI’s driver safety training and accident management services are available individually. Our experience in designing customized fleet management solutions for our customers that combine driver assessment processes with on-line training programs has led to quantifiable ROI for them relative to lost productivity, downtime, accident repairs and liability exposure.
Driver Safety and Behavior
Preventable accidents are on the rise and the costs of vehicle repair and litigation are growing ever higher. Many companies have turned to the ARI Driver Excellence™ program to address issues related to driver safety. Our web-based curriculum helps clients reduce exposure by identifying and training high-risk drivers and putting accountability in driver hands.
The components of the ARI Driver Excellence program are available individually, but our experience in designing customized solutions for our customers that combine driver assessment processes with on-line training programs has led to quantifiable ROI for them.
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks – Most reports are posted within 24 hours of request on ARI’s web-based system, which offers advanced filtering and reporting capabilities, and a customizable points program.
- On-Line Safety Training – More than forty 15-minute, web-based modules for passenger and vocational vehicles can be assigned to individuals or across an entire fleet on demand or at set intervals.
- Driver Risk Assessment Program – Drivers are assigned specialized web-based training based on a comprehensive risk assessment of driver behavior, incident types, vehicle and job function.
- ARI Driver Watch™ - Decals on the vehicle exterior display a phone number and a unique unit number so others can report your drivers’ unsafe behavior or provide positive feedback.
Accident Management and Subrogation
Accidents are inevitable. ARI’s accident management program is designed to reduce losses, fleet vehicle downtime, and the burden of dealing with insurance companies and body shops by handling the administration of accident reporting and physical damage claims.
- ASE certified claims technicians and subrogation technicians, specialists and coordinators have hands-on experience dealing with repair companies, insurance companies and appraisal services.
- All driver reports, the police report, and driver and witness statements are available 24/7/365 through the Web based ARI insights® fleet management system.
- ARI can sell salvage vehicles through our Vehicle Remarketing department to recoup as much value as possible.
In addition, ARI offers a number of tools to help clients establish accident management plans tailored to meet their specific needs.