Supply chain is at the top of every conversation in 2021: We’re all wondering how the new vehicle delivery schedule for this year will shake out, and are even considering what that will do to the 2022 ordering schedule.
Studying the data shows an unsteady year ahead; so what does that mean for your business? You still have the opportunity to approach your supply chain, and your fleet, as a valuable investment. By keeping a close eye on some of the key supply chain indicators and making proactive decisions, you can help your fleet remain operational without costing you in the long-run.
- Identify your most urgent vehicle needs and address those first
- Study your data to understand which vehicles are costing you more to operate than the revenue they generate
- Consider new funding opportunities to support those urgent needs
- Lean on your maintenance strategy to preserve the vehicles that will be on the road longer
- Stay connected to your ARI supply chain specialist to remain informed of order and delivery news
- Remain informed with ARI’s Morning Brake newsletter
We may be in a state of unprecedented supply chain urgency, but that doesn’t mean your long-term fleet strategy has to suffer. Contact ARI today to stay connected and ahead of the curve.