ARI to Demonstrate New and Updated Tech Offerings at the 2015 NAFA I&E
ARI announced its fleet and technology experts will be present at the NAFA Institute & Expo scheduled for April 14-17, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
In Booth #801, expo attendees can talk with the company’s award-winning Information Technology team, who will be conducting demonstrations of the ARI insights® system’s recent upgrades. This includes a new dashboard design that incorporates hundreds of new intuitive, visually-based widgets covering nearly every aspect of fleet management. These widgets transform all of a fleet’s data into simple, easy-to-interpret visual elements. Making the data easy to see and understand empowers the user to make smarter, faster data-based decisions about their fleet and helps them to spot and resolve issues more quickly than ever before. Attendees will also get a sneak peek at many items scheduled for release in 2015, including an innovative new driver scorecard; a new order status page; vendor details; a vehicle replacement analysis model and more.
In addition, ARI fleet experts will be sharing their industry knowledge and experience in a half dozen informational sessions:
- Ryan Murphy, manager, Supply Chain Product Management, will offer his insight into increasing efficiency along every point of the supply chain, from vehicle choice and specifications development to delivery to the driver. Mining Gold from Your Supply Chain is scheduled for April 14 from 3:45 to 5:00 pm.
- Suzanne Wilson, manager, Internal Communications, will discuss a variety of topics about new equipment and technologies specific to diverse utility fleets. The Utilities Workshop is scheduled for April 17 from 10:15 am to 12:30 pm.
- Mark LeGrand, director of Sales, will help fleet managers learn to identify the key drivers of the partnership that now exists between sourcing and fleet and to develop strategies to create, sustain and measure quantifiable results. Learning to Thrive in a Strategic Sourcing Environment is scheduled for April 14 from 10:30 am to noon.
- Jim Creighton, vice president of Global Strategy, and Rob Hill, director of Global Fleet Consulting, will address some of the bigger challenges of managing fleets in emerging markets, such as streamlining resources or putting together a global fleet supply network. Navigating Fleet Management in Emerging Markets is scheduled for April 15 from 3:15 to 4:45 pm.
- Keith Allen, managing director, ARI Fleet UK, will help explain the intricacies of international fleet finance options such as open- and closed-end leases, ownership, self-funding, mobility management, full service leasing, the ‘unbundled’ fleet, and sale and leaseback. Fleet Finance Explained: Funding Alternatives for the Global Fleet is scheduled for April 14 from 3:45 to 5:00 pm.
- Chris Conroy, president, will participate with other fleet management company executives in a 60-minute panel on the latest industry trends and best practices. Conroy will address the impact of global corporate expansion on fleet management. Procurement! Sustainability! Global Expansion! Oh My! is scheduled for April 17 from 9:00 to 10:00 am.