ARI to Demonstrate the Latest Tools and Technology to Help Fleets Make Faster, Smarter Decisions at 2013 NAFA I & E
MT. LAUREL, NJ (April 18, 2013): A team from ARI®, a leading global fleet services provider specializing in complex car and truck fleets, will be on hand demonstrating the latest tools, technology and products that can help companies and fleet managers make smarter, faster decisions about their fleets at the NAFA Institute & Expo scheduled for April 23 – 26, 2013 in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Visitors to Booth #601 will have the opportunity to enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee, a freshly made latte or a refreshing Italian soda while ARI’s technology specialists and fleet management experts share the latest innovations and current industry best practices. Specialized kiosks will be available to offer demonstrations of ARI’s newly enhanced, award-winning fleet management program, ARI insights®, and its revolutionary predictive tool, ARI analyticsTM, which leverages the power of in-memory technology to deliver real-time analytics faster than ever before. The booth will also include several iPad stations that will offer demonstrations of ARI’s mobile offerings, including its mobile Garage Management System. Expo attendees who participate in a survey about safety will be entered for a prize drawing and have the chance to win an iPad mini or a Nike+ FuelBand.
ARI’s President Carl A. Ortell will participate in “A View from the Top: Fleet Management Company Executives Share Their Perspectives” on April 25 from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. This interactive session brings together top executives from the industry’s major fleet management companies to discuss how they see the industry today and where they see the industry headed in the future.
The ARI team will also be participating in six different educational panel sessions this year, including
- Mastering Multiple Fleets in Multiple Countries: ARI’s Director of Global Sales & Consultation Rob Hill will moderate a panel that will examine the latest trends, issues an opportunities in Europe, North America, Latin America and the Asia/Pacific region, will review best practices for multi-national fleets, and will discuss real life solutions based on actual business case studies (April 23; 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.);
- Breakthrough Technologies and Future Trends for Fleet Telematics: ARI’s Vice President of Product Development Tony Candeloro will participate as a faculty member in this session that will introduce the hottest tech tools being applied to the fleet industry. Attendees will learn how to implement the latest trends and measure ROI on new technology (April 23; 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.);
- Cost Savings That Dazzle: ARI’s Director of Strategic Consulting Craig Neuber will participate as a faculty member in this session that will help fleet managers who have already taken all of the basic cost cutting steps find new and creative ways to find efficiencies within their fleet operations (April 24; 10:30 – 11:45 a.m.);
- Navigating the Waters of a Decentralized Fleet: ARI’s Department Head for Client Support Services Kristina Nicoles will participate as a faculty member in a session that will explore how fleet managers can increase their effectiveness when it comes to managing a decentralized fleet. From managing assets to maintaining accurate contact information and coordinating policy, a decentralized fleet presents a unique set of challenges. This session will explore those challenges and offer practical solutions. (April 24; 10:30 – 11:45 a.m.);
- Make Better Decisions through the Power of Technology: Tony Candeloro, appearing again as a faculty member, will participate in a panel session that will help fleet managers learn how navigate modern fleet management information systems and how such systems can be used to capture and consolidate all of a fleet’s operating data allowing for fact-based decisions, rather than those based on instinct and anecdote (April 24; 10:30 – 11:45 a.m.); and
- Beyond Data: Finding the Right Truck for the Job: ARI’s Vice President of Vehicle Supply Chain and Compliance Tim McHugh will participate as a faculty member is this session that will explore a more comprehensive approach to upfitting work trucks to ensure a fleet manager finds the right truck for the job (April 25; 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.)