Free Two-Part Webinar: The ELD Mandate – What You Need to Know to Be Prepared
Date: December 06, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Concerned how the ELD mandate will affect you and your fleet? Let ARI’s subject matter experts break down what the final rule means to you and how to ensure your fleet is properly prepared in a two-part webinar series.
In Part 1, “The Specifics,” scheduled for Tuesday November 1 (11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.), Jason Rudinoff, regulatory compliance analyst & safety specialist, will break down the who, what, why, and when for the upcoming ELD mandate. Attendees will learn:
- The specifics of the ELD mandate
- Who is affected
- Why it’s beneficial to prepare sooner rather than later
In Part 2, “The Technology,” scheduled for Tuesday, December 6 (11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.),Frank Daccardi, telematics solutions architect, will provide real world insight into how technology will affect you thanks to this new mandate. Attendees will discover:
- Why there are currently no telematics solutions that are truly compliant
- How this new technology affects drivers and administrators
- Spillover benefits telematics can bring to your fleet
Registrants will receive on-demand access to the presentations regardless of attendance, so if you cannot attend, still consider registering so you can view the sessions at your convenience.