March 17, 2020
Dear ARI Clients,
On behalf of your ARI support team, we’re by your side navigating these challenging and unprecedented times together. The Holman Way of doing business guides us to treat our people, business partners, and the community at large with respect and care.
That empathetic mindset is the compass guiding our collective response to COVID-19. With information changing by the hour, transparent communication is more important than ever so I’d like to share another status update with you.
We are executing our planned business continuity procedures to ensure we can support your business needs while taking all measures to keep our communities safe and healthy. ARI continues to be fully operational and we’ve executed additional continuity procedures to ensure uninterrupted service for your fleet without compromising the safety of our people.
These measures include the mobilization of remote workstations and expansion of flexible shifts to reduce the number of individuals in every building and increase social distances. On a daily basis, we’re engaging with major industry suppliers such as manufacturers, maintenance providers, and fuel retailers to identify any possible service disruptions.
Here are some other standard measures we’ve implemented in accordance with authorities such as the World Health Organization (WHO) to safeguard the health of our personnel and communities:
- Postponing all classroom training, in-person meetings, and business travel
- Stocking all locations with additional hand-washing signage, soap, alcohol-based sanitizers, and sanitary wipes and increasing frequency of surface cleaning and disinfecting
- Directing our personnel to follow all social distancing guidelines
- Mandating that all employees must disclose any personal travel outside of North America, and any employee not feeling well is not permitted to enter the workplace.
- The foundation of your relationship with ARI is built on the same core values we share – trust, transparency, and dedication to doing the right thing while supporting your business success.
We appreciate your confidence and trust in us, and let’s work together to bolster health and availability of resources within our communities. We will continue delivering these updates to help navigate your own continuity processes in the coming days and weeks.